- All Sons of Italy Members & QV graduates are invited to celebrate after 6pm to socialize & listen to the music.
- The blues band Sweaty Betty will begin playing dinner.
- $20 cover at the tent.
- Since the lodge is rented for the night, you will have to buy a ticket to attend.
- All Sons of Italy Members are invited to attend.
- The night begins early!
- 3pm door/tent opens
- Dinner is from 4-6pm followed by the blues band Sweaty Betty!
Join us in celebrating St. Paddy’s Day (who was Italian, you know!) this Friday, March 18th. $1.00 drink specials start on the “3s” and go every ten minutes.
Tomorrow is our 8th annual Chili Cook-Off! Stop on by for a bowl of chili to warm you up! The competition starts at 7pm.